Loan IQ DataNet System Administration
- Course title
- Loan IQ DataNet System Administration
- 1 Day
The aim of this course is to provide technical administrators of DataNet with the tools and procedures necessary to effectively maintain and support the system.
Upon successful completion of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the introduction to IBM Cognos 8 BI administration & architecture
- Review the installation of Oracle Database and Configure Content Store
- Review the installation and Configuration of Cognos 8 BI
- Manage the IBM Cognos 8 BI server environment
This course is designed to be delivered onsite via face to face classroom delivery.
The participants attending this course should possess the below pre-requisites:
- Already attended the DataNet Overview course
- Knowledge of Web application server architectures
- Experience using the Windows OS
- Knowledge on middleware specially IIS
- Knowledge on Oracle Client Installation and Configuring Network Layer i.e. TNSNAMES.ora
his course will cover the functionality of DataNet tool including:
- Overview of IBM Cognos 8 BI
- Introduction to IBM Cognos 8 BI administration & architecture
- Installation of Oracle Database and Configure Content Store
- Installation and Configuration of Cognos 8 BI Administer the IBM Cognos 8 BI server environment
- Creation of Loan IQ data Source
- Manage content in IBM Cognos Administration
- Cognos Deployment from One Environment to Another
- Trouble Shooting / Tips and Tricks
Course includes all training presentation materials, trainee workbooks and hands-on exercises. The exercises will be on live systems, through Misys Academy Labs.
On-demand, bespoke training. Please click on Register/Contact Us or write to Misys.Academy@Misys.com if you are interested.